Zoom H1 Handy Portable Audio Recorder – built-in 90-degree X/Y stereo mic for easy recording, Supports up to 24-bit/96kHz BWF-compliant WAV and MP3 audio, fast monitoring with built-in reference speaker, Uses SD Memory Cards up to Max 32GB –Not Included, Backlit LCD display for improved control , USB port for data exchange to and from computer , Eliminates wind noise and rumble with low-cut filter , Retail Box, 1 year Limited warranty
The Zoom H1 Handy Portable Audio Recorder brings new meaning to the term "portability." Small enough to slip in your pocket, it offers professional-quality stereo recording at an incredibly affordable price This portable recorder fits right in your pocket, providing professional-grade stereo recording ideal for live concerts, band rehearsals, lectures and meetings. You can also use it to record your musical ideas on the fly, which lets you return to your ideas effortlessly when you have more time to create.
The built-in X/Y microphone combines two unidirectional microphones that record at 90-degree angles, making this Handy recorder the perfect solution for live stereo recording. This ensures you capture a wide sound area with exceptional audio quality and definition. You can also connect two external microphones to the mic/line input when you need some extra recording versatility.
The line/headphones output lets you connect devices with 1/8-inch plug-ins, giving you dedicated volume control of your playback. Use this jack to privately monitor sound, or use the built-in back panel speaker for quick monophonic recorded signal monitoring. The USB port lets you input and add sounds to your computer while giving you easy connectivity for external microphones. This lets you use the included WaveLab LE software to edit your music to your precise specifications.
• Features built-in 90-degree X/Y stereo mic for easy recording
• Includes 2.5-volt plug-in powered 3.175-mm stereo mic/line input mini phone jack
• Has 3.175-mm phones/line output jack with dedicated volume control
• Offers fast monitoring with built-in reference speaker
• Boasts a backlit LCD display for improved control
• Records directly to up to 32GB MicroSD cards
• Supports up to 24-bit/96kHz BWF-compliant WAV and MP3 audio
• Offers automatic input level control with auto level
• Eliminates wind noise and rumble with low-cut filter
• Gives you up to 99 marks per recording
• USB port for seamless data transfers, an audio interface and mic connections
• Includes an SD card reader for extra convenience
• Provides up to 10 hours of use with 1 standard alkaline or NiMH rechargeable AA battery
• Features Steinberg Cubase LE and WaveLab software downloads